ABOUT THE SALTY BLONDE X PARED EYEWEAR COLLABORATION
Halley Elefante of The Salty Blonde first started wearing pared in 2016, creating beautiful content and supporting the brand’s growth. Since these early days, Sam Stevenson [Creative Director and Co-Founder of Pared] knew there was an intrinsic synergy between the style and inspirations of Pared and The Salty Blonde; the relaxed beach vibe of Hawaii [where Halley resides] and the Australian beach culture Pared is so deeply a part of were an easy starting point for the collaboration.
The capsule collection embodies Halley’s style and Sam & Halley’s mutual love of the 70s era; it is an ode to the seventies and the effortlessly stylish. Three distinctive shapes make up the range, in a 70s colour palette even Farah Fawcett would be jealous of: blushes, peaches, rusts, yellows, and tortoises are set with light wash lenses to evoke a vintage context. All of the frames feature signature pared design details with double or triple colour laminations, cut outs, and deco corners.
The first instalment to the collection is Piccolo & Grande, a slimline cat eye with sharp deco corner detailing and two-tone lamination. Available in peach/blossom, havana/ivory, and marble tortoise, the frames evoke a vintage sensibility, balancing 70s references with playful, modern wearability.
SIZE & FIT
WOMENS PARED FRAME
LENS HEIGHT - 38mm
LENS WIDTH - 50mm
TEMPLE - 141mm
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS ON PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY EARLY DECEMBER
- Peach handmade acetate frame and arm with blossom lamination detail Solid brown CR39 lenses - category 1. UV 400 / 100% UVA & UVB protection. Gold “p” inlay, hinge and engraving. German rubber dipped screws.
- Peach handmade acetate frame and arm with blossom lamination detail Solid light rose - category 3. UV 400 / 100% UVA & UVB protection. Gold “p” inlay, hinge and engraving. German rubber dipped screws.
- Havana handmade acetate frame and arm with Ivory lamination detail Brown gradient CR39 lenses - category 2. UV 400 / 100% UVA & UVB protection. Gold “p” inlay, hinge and engraving. German rubber dipped screws.
- Marble tortoise handmade acetate frame and arm with black lamination detail Solid grey CR39 lenses - category 3. UV 400 / 100% UVA & UVB protection. Gold “p” inlay, hinge and engraving. German rubber dipped screws.
When you love our sunnies as much as we do and you’re wearing them on a daily basis, It’s not uncommon to experience some wear and tear. Find our recommendations for keeping them in a good condition HERE.
DELIVERY, EXCHANGE & RETURNS
Pared ships worldwide!
We are able to offer free shipping on orders over $200
We are happy to offer returns or exchanges. Please contact us at email@example.com for a return authorisation number
PLEASE NOTE DURING BUSY SALE PERIODS SHIPPING MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEK
PACKAGING & WARRANTY
Includes custom pared packaging featuring box, pouch, faux leather pouch, warranty card & box. One year warranty with proof of purchase.